• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger - Will I Be Able To Live Without You???♥●•~ღ 
She had been suffering from a heart disease since she was a child," said her father. "But..." I couldn't find the words to say. "She told us not to bother reaching you, "her mother said, still in tears," she said you will come, and here you are. Pain and bitterness overwhelmed me. I cried silently beside her, staring at her lovely face, memorizing every line of my friend's face, a face I knew I would never forget while I was still alive. After the internment that afternoon, I went to the temple she had told me she went everyday. Sitting there praying and crying to God, I held my phone and typed: "U taught me how 2 care; u taught me how 2 b kind; u shwd me how 2 lyk som; u shwd me how 2 luv; but ders 1 thing didnt teach me & it hurts more - u didnt teach me how 2 let go. I LOVE YOU" I sent the message, and though I knew she wouldn't be able to hold her cellphone again, I knew in my heart she would get my message. I never expected a reply, yet as my phone beeped again,felt a shiver down my spine. The sender's number did not appear on the screen, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I read the message. "Let go of d hand of d person u love, but dont let go of God's hand. 4 if u hold 2 his hand. He may b holding d person u love n d ader hand 2 let u hold each other again." "I will never forget you, Piya and will never let go..." I vowed to her and to myself as I left the temple.


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

(Part-21) The Mysterious Messenger- Signs of Life 

Leave a Reply