• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger- Move Aside. The PRINCESS is here♥●•~ღ 
“Excuse Me, Sir. May I come in?” A sweet girly voice attracted everybody’s attention towards the door of the class. My head also turned towards the source of that sweet voice. She was quite pretty - around 5 feet 5 inches tall, thin, fair-complexioned, pointed nose, sharp features, big black eyes, sleek black hairs till her waist and wearing white kurta and blue jeans. Going by her looks, she was the girl any boy would have dreamt of dating. She certainly seemed to be dream girl of many. ”Who is she???” I asked myself. “BOMB” said in his husky tone “I don’t allow late comers you know this. Still you are late. In the last 5 days, you were late every single day Piya…” It was the answer of my question. “So she is PIYA” I smirked & shifted my attention from her to my notebook and begin to scribble something. “BOMB” continued “Today I’ll not allow you to join the class.” “Sir, Please. I am sorry.” She said in the sweetest voice I’ve ever heard. I turned my head towards her again. She was blinking her big eyes like an innocent child. “Sir, I reached college in time but there was a road accident. An old man got hit by a bike, so I was arranging for first aid and ambulance. I am sorry for coming late. From tomorrow I promise I’ll be on time.” She said it all in one breath. “Very good girl.” BOMB said with a smile. “Please take your seat.” All the benches were full except mine. It was a 2 person bench. She came towards my bench with that angelic smile and sat besides me. 


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply