• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-2) - Introduction To The Angel♥●•~ღ

I never knew why, but the message struck me. I got up and pushed the keys... I just realized I was replying to the message. "I'm not an angel, & if u want someone to save u, em not superman... I'm just a simple person whom u wake up at this hour of my night!!! anyways, do I know u?" I typed. Seconds later came the reply. "Nope. U don't know dis lonely soul. Nor does she know u. But I want 2 b ur frnd. I'm Piya. You?" "Just call me Vansh. How'd u get my no.?" I sent back. "Hi Vansh, nice 2 meet u. Just shuffled the last two digits of mine," she replied. That was the first and maybe the last time I met someone over the cellphone. We exchanged messages and learned so much about each other that night. We only said goodbye when my alarm clock rang at 5:00 AM! I had to prepare for school! And that was also how it all started. A day would not pass without it loving and thoughtful messages from her. It was only then I had learned to appreciate text messages and become eager and excited everytime my phone beeped, hoping it would be her. 
Eager To Know More??? Next Part Will Be Out Soon 




LINK TO OTHER PARTS:


Leave a Reply