• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-8) - Is It A New Beginning or Is It The End???? :'(♥●•~ღ 
I arrived at the meeting place ten minutes earlier. I was surprised to see her already there, smiling at me. She was very beautiful, wearing black apparel; Black, deep-set eyes that spoke a thousand words; small, kissable lips; a nose perfectly chiseled and long black hair - everything in her was beautiful. And yes, her eyes radiated kindness and love...but there was a flicker of something in them...sadness??? "Hi, Vansh," said the angelic voice I had been dreaming of each night. The voice that I had waited to hear for so long. "Please sit down." "I am very pleased to meet you, Piya," I said, as I took my seat and gave the roses I brought for her. "Thanks, Vansh," she smiled, obviously pleased with the roses. I knew she loved pink roses. "You are always welcome, Love" "Vansh, I can't stay," she said, sadness in her voice, or was it tears? "I really must go." "But we just met, Piya. Can't we talk a little longer?" I asked, pleadingly. "I can't really. I just came here to see you and thank you for the time you shared with me. Thank you for everything, Vansh. I will never forget you...you will always be here in my heart." :'(


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply