• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger - Where Are You My Life??? :'(♥●•~ღ 
As we came near the great hall of the house, it dawned on me that there was a wake inside, Maybe, a relative passed away, I thought. But deep in my heart, I was trembling and afraid. As we entered the hall where so many people were silently mourning while others were praying, shaking, I asked her mother. "Where is Piya?" She held my hand and silently, led me to the coffin which was surrounded by flowers - pink roses, nothing but pink roses. No words could explain how I felt when I gazed at the coffin and saw who was lying there. The same beautiful girl I met... A man came beside me, I knew he was Piya's father. "We are so glad you came, Vansh. Piya talked of you all the time. She even asked that her phone be buried with her. She said that in that way, you could still send her messages and you would always be with her." I couldn't believe everything... My mind was in limbo. "But how can this be? We just saw each other yesterday." "That can't be possible . She passed away three days ago. said her father.


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

(Part-21) The Mysterious Messenger- Signs of Life 

Leave a Reply