• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-21) - Signs of Life ♥●•~ღ 
I reached there on time and started looking around for others. Suddenly my gaze stopped on a girl standing outside cafe. She was wearing black apparel. It was the same dress “My Piya” wore when she met me first time. Same height, same body structure. Is she “My Piya???” Really??? I went near to her, put my shaking hand on her shoulder and said, “PIYA” It took her a few nanoseconds to turn around but it felt me like years. I went deep down in my memory lane. The first time we met, she was so perfect, so charismatic, so poised, and so young. I still can’t forget those eyes. It was the wonderful moment I re-lived again and again and again. She turned around and said, “Yes!!! “ She was PIYA… Piya??? I looked into her big black eyes in disbelief. I kept looking at her. “Why is he gaping at me like this??” Piya asked herself. “Haven’t he seen a girl in years? I thought he is the guy who isn’t interested in me but now look at the way he is looking at me.” “Hey, what happened to you?” Piya shook my shoulder and asked with a little anger in her tone. I woke up from a deep sleep. She was not My Piya. She was just Piya. I found myself staring at her from last few minutes. “Nothing” I nodded my head with a sinking feeling and shifted my gaze on the entrance of café. “Where are others?” I asked trying not to look at her. “All are in the café. Avantika went to a medical shop so I was waiting for her.” She replied. “Let’s come. She will come by herself.” I walked inside. The ambiance inside was very cheerful. Many people, loud music, properly lighted and one thing that was noticeable was the painting on the wall. It surely was a party place. My cell phone beeped. "NO SENDER NAME" “Learn to understand the signs of life. Love is on your way” I read it.


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply