• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger - The Alone Night♥●•~ღ

 It was very hectic day. I just came at home from a friend's birthday party. Its was lonely night as mom & dad both are out on a business tour. Due to winter i decided to sleep early. This Delhi winter nights beats the hell out of me. I just slipped in the blanket and as i was about to sleep my cellphone's beeping sound woke me up. I used to receiving important messages only as I am not a sms junkie. I grabbed my cell and sleepily pushed the keys and read the message. "Hi there! Care to be my textmate?" Not knowing who the sender was, I deleted the message right away and placed the phone on my bedside table, I tried to go back to sleep. I had just closed my eyes when I heard the message beep again. "Hi there, again! Care to be my textmate?" again, the message said. "Who the hell could this be asking for textmate at the wee hours of the night?" I asked myself. Again, without bothering to reply I deleted the message. I was never a 'text-maniac' - someone who enjoys texting anyone and everyone even at the wee hours of night, not to mention during the day. My parents, who were always out of the town forced me to own a cellphone. They told me that having one was more convenient - they could monitor me even if they're miles away. I wanted to turn the cell off, but since my mother was fond of calling me at night, just to check if I was safe at home, I decided not to. Just as I was to close my eyes and return to my dreamless sleep, the phone beeped again. Same number...Such determination! "Plz reply to this message & be an angel & save me from dis abyss of emptiness!!!" Pleaseeeeee!!! :(( 
Who is the mysterious messenger??? Find out in the next part...

LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply