• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-19) - My Piya Is With Me♥●•~ღ 
My cell beeped. A sms flashed. The sender's number did not appear on the screen. I was amazed and frightened as it happened to me earlier [refer Part-11]. I opened the message “No body can harm you because I m with you. I love you too my baby ♥” I couldn’t believe that it was her message. “My Piya” messaged me???? It made my blood run cold. It was very hard to believe for anyone that a dead person can send you a message. I read that message at least 10 times to make myself believe that this all is real and I am not dreaming. My hands were shaking badly. I felt her presence. The order of coffee was ready but my feet were frozen with fear. I regained my consciousness when Vyom shouted from the table to bring coffee. I started to walk towards them with slow steps. Many things were running in my mind. When I was near to the table, I felt somebody pushed me from behind. I couldn’t control myself and the very next moment coffee mugs were in the air. All the coffee spilled on the table and some on Piya’s white kurta. She yelled with anger, “You STUPID, look what have you done???” and snatched tissue papers from my hand. I thought I am done for. Everybody laughed out boisterously except Piya and me. I was looking at her and she was cleaning her kurta with tissues. Vyom couldn’t control himself and was almost rolling on the floor. The bell rang. After recess session was about to start. Everyone got up to go to the classroom without eating. Piya put the rest of tissues in her bag. “Those who dig wells for others fall in the same well” Vyom said while walking towards floor classroom. He was laughing like anything. Piya gave him a furious look and went towards the classroom. “What has happened there” I asked him out of curiosity, “Why were you saying those who dig well…….????” “Piya mixed chilly powder in your burger.” He revealed. "O Mi Gawd" I mumbled, So this was the meaning of her message. “Nobody can harm me because she is with me…” Did she really mean it??? I again opened inbox of my mobile. There was no such message. It again sent shiver down my spine. While walking through the corridor a sudden cool breeze unsettled my hairs. I felt like its “My Piya’s” hand. Was it?? Really??? Rest of the day in the class was boring. Piya was sitting with me only but she was very upset may be because she became laughing stock instead of me. I thanked “My Piya” for saving me from that chilly burger. I now began to believe that “My Piya” is with me. In my hostel room, while sitting on the chair I was thinking about morning’s incidence. Is “My Piya” still with me?? Was there really a message from her or I was just imagining? Was she the one who pushed me when all the coffee spilled? I began to miss her very badly. They say true love never dies. I found myself scribble something on a piece of paper again. “I remember like it was yesterday, the day I first saw your face. I remember your smile so vividly, your beauty and your grace. But little did I know. I could not comprehend, that you would touch my life so much by becoming my best friend. Your hand embraced with mine, the star lit sky did see How, although my chest was pounding, I dropped down to one knee. I didn't think my heart had room, for my love to grow There's just no way to love you more, but how little did I know. The memories remain, yet those days are now long past. The time has gone so sweet and slow, but at the same time fast. My love for you is greater now, than it ever was before. But little do I know right now, how much I'll love you more.” 


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply