• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-12) - New Life♥●•~ღ 
Its been 3 months since Piya left me. I still wait every night for her message but I know that I’ll never receive any messages from her. Sometimes some person come into your life only to teach you how to live alone without them. Piya was very generous. Her last wish was to donate all her organs so that they would save somebody’s life. I wish if somebody donated their heart to Piya, she would have never left me. Alas :’( I am not the same guy now. My mom complaints I don’t speak much, I don’t smile and don’t even eat much. That’s mom’s love. I never noticed these changes in myself. She is so worried about me that she avoids going on business tour and whenever it’s urgent for her to go, she used to call me every hour. Life stops for nothing, so I also moved on. My destiny took me to the city of dreams, Mumbai. It was mom’s idea that a change of place will make me back to normal so with dad’s influential friends I got admission in St. Xavier’s college. So today is my first day at the college.......


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

(Part-21) The Mysterious Messenger- Signs of Life 

Leave a Reply