• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger- First Introduction With Future BFFs♥●•~ღ 
“Hello guys…” I replied with a pseudo smile. I wanted to live alone but now, thanks to Vyom, I am surrounded by a happening bunch of guys n gals who are looking like typical bollywood movie. “Vansh, He is Aditya.” He pointed towards a medium height guy, a bit stocky but he was blessed with handsome physique. I shook hand with him. Everybody else was in queue to get introduced by Vyom. After Aditya, there were Ishan, Avantika, Prachi. I liked their cheerful faces a lot. Who knows, may be they would turn out to be my BFFs – Best Friends Forever….??? “Hey, where is Piya??? Asked Vyom almost shouting. WHATTTT??? PIYA… I suddenly felt unconscious. I wanted to leave my past behind but…….. “Who Piya???” I asked hesitantly, coming back to my senses. “Piyaaaa, She is the soul of our class.” Said Ishan, with his eyes shining brightly, “but where is she, is she late again?” I was still thinking of “My Piya” when a guy entered into the room and screamed “BOMB is here” Everybody sat on their respective places. It was time for the first lecture when a professor entered the class. He was Babu Omkarnath Benarjee, in short, “BOMB” He was short & potbellied. “Good Morning!” He said. “Goooo……oooooooooooo….oooooood Moooo……ooooo…..ooooorning Sir,” All sang in unison. “So today we'll start… “Excuse Me, Sir. May I come in?” A sweet girly voice attracted everybody’s attention towards the door of the class.


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply