• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-20) - Hanging Out ♥●•~ღ 
“Do it fast Avi. We are already late for the Adi’s birthday party.” Piya said while applying mascara on her eye-lashes. Avantika was Piya’s rommie. “We’ll be on time sweetheart, don’t you worry.” Avantika interrupted, not paying heed to what Piya said. “Tell me how that new guy who sat besides you today was? I heard that Delhi guys are very romantic.” “Huh, Romantic?? He is strange. He didn’t even exchange a glance with me the whole day.” Piya said while blinking her big black eyes. “Can you imagine this??? A guy sitting besides ME doesn’t even look at me.” “Will he come in the party tonight??” Avantika asked teasingly. “Is he invited?” “Who cares? Hey where is my favourite shade of lipstick.” Piya said irritatingly. “It must be in your handbag sweety” Avi smiled. Girls’s handbag can carry a world in it and if they need anything from their purse, it takes them a minimum of 15 minutes of searching and then they finally dump the whole purse out to find it. So did Piya. She turned it upside down. All the contents scattered on the table. Piya found her lipstick and Avantika found something else. “Hey Piya, Look… what’s this???” Avi cheered excitingly waiving a tissue paper in her hand. “A Love Note, for you???” “Uhh…one more. This is the 12th in last 5 days” Piya tee heed and took it from Avi’s hand and read it loudly “I Love You PIYA” “Keep it in the cupboard with the other elevens and let’s rush to the party” They giggled and rushed towards their car. “OmiGawd…I panicked. I slept on the chair. Its Adi’s birthday today. I’ve to rush to the party. I got ready hurriedly. We planned to meet at Café Mondegar. It was 40 minutes drive from my hostel. I took the local train route to reach faster. Mondy is a great hang out place for youngsters. It’s a place decorated nice interiors wall art and dim lighting makes it look ancient. I reached there on time and started looking around for others. Suddenly my gaze stopped on a girl standing outside cafe. She was wearing black apparel. It was the same dress “My Piya” wore when she met me first time. Same height, same body structure. Is she “My Piya???” Really??? I went near to her, put a my shaking hand on her shoulder and said, “PIYA”


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply