• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-18) - Getting Along♥●•~ღ 
5 Minutes walk from the classroom and were are in the canteen now. It was an open canteen with rainbow color chairs. All the gang, including Piya had reached there before us. Vyom introduced me to Piya. This time she wasn’t interested. I guess, my ignorance towards her was the reason. I didn’t speak a single word with her in last 3 hours. This time we shook hands. For the next 15 minutes or so, all of us talked, laughed and made fun of each other. For the first time in last few months, I laughed my heart out. I was enjoying their company. It was Vyom who reminded us that we were in the canteen to eat something. Now all of them were asking me for a treat. The reason for treat – “Nothing” Friends are like that only. I honoured their wish. As I didn’t know much about canteen, I asked Vyom to come with me but he refused to come, so Piya came with me. Again we both were with each other but I didn’t speak a single word. We were on the counter where she ordered 7 cold coffees and 7 burgers. I was watching her from the corners of eyes and trying to make out what resembles between her and “My Piya”. She caught me looking at her like that. I startled as if I was caught doing something wrong. Burgers were ready while there was still some time in Coffee. Piya took burger with her and went towards the table leaving me at the counter. She told me to bring the coffees when they will get ready. I was alone again and was again started thinking of “My Piya” I took a tissue paper and began to write something. “Love is in the air, Love is everywhere. If you were smart, you’d say it's in your heart. Love is in your eyes, of a great disguise. But, when you think you've found the one, You're probably not done, Love is all about pain, And, if you ask me it drives all insane.” ♥ I Love You Piya ♥ My cell beeped. A sms flashed. The sender's number did not appear on the screen. I was amazed and frightened as it happened to me earlier [refer Part-11]. I opened the message “No body can harm you because I m with you. I love you too my baby ♥”


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

(Part-21) The Mysterious Messenger- Signs of Life 

Leave a Reply