• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-5) - ♥ Love Is In The Air ♥●•~ღ 
One December night, she sent me this message. By that time we had been exchanging messages for more than a month. God knew how happy I was. She was right. Although we had not seen each other, what we felt was enough to make us both realize what was keeping us together. I sent her another message, "Loving u secretly is a hard thing 4 me 2 do,hoping, wondring that u will feel d same way 2, but I can't read r mind f u luv me 2. But whatever it is, I'll still be loving u." "How I wish I cud really tell u how much u mean 2 me, but m afraid 2 love, scared 2 get hurt... I hope dat u will wait 4 me & pray dat u will not get tired of loving me...=)" was her reply. And then I replied again. " The reason y I met u is bcoz of destiny but f destiny will suggest dat I'll live w/o u, den, I'll lie not by destiny but of free will." Whenever I asked her when we would meet personally, she always answered, "Soon...soon, love...soon."






LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply