• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-17) - "My Piya" Strikes Again♥●•~ღ 
All the benches were full except mine. It was a 2 person bench. She came towards my bench with that angelic smile and sat besides me. As she made herself comfortably sit on the bench, she whispered a sweet "HI" to me. I couldn't reply her greeting as was feeling very uncomfortable sitting with her but i faked a smile again. i was becoming master of faking skills, I guess. I bet every guy in this class wanted to share their bench with her, but I was cursing my luck. The more i wanted to forget "My Piya" the more she strikes again n again. Sometimes I feel that "My Piya" is always around me. I feel her presence. Lecturers were coming and going but i found myself scribbling her name in my notebook again & again. I couldn't concentrate on what was being taught there. "How can I forget those days when all I wanna do is talk to you And now I can’t, Coz you are gone… I feel blue. I loved you then And I love you still I adore you now, And I always will" I Love You Piya. Soon it was lunch break and I found myself again with Vyom. We were now on the way to canteen. Strange !!! I don’t know why he was too much friendly with me, but I thanked god that I got someone on the very first day in this unknown place. Vyom was basically from Gujarat. I think it’s in his genes to be friend with everybody. 5 Minutes walk from the classroom and were are in the canteen now. 


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply