• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

ღ~•●♥The Mysterious Messenger (Part-14) - Meeting New Friends♥●•~ღ 


Suddenly the bell rang and I entered into the classroom. Everybody prefers to sit on the back seats but it was my habit since childhood to sit on the first bench. As I sit there, a tall, fair & broad chested guy came to me, saying, “Hey hi buddy!! I am Vyom. Are you Vansh???” “Yes, I am,” I said, surprised how a stranger know my name, it was unexpected. “How do you know me?” I asked, shaking hands with him, still surprised. “I’ve checked the list of our class. You were the only one who didn’t come till now, so I just guessed if you are Vansh” He said, in a tone that was sounding like he has solved a murder mystery. “Thanks Vyom” I smiled fakely. He grinned again and crushed my hand with his muscle power while shaking hands and then pulled me towards a group of boys and girls who were sitting on benches and tables, almost pulling my arm out from my shoulder. “Hey guys, meet Vansh” He exclaimed. “Hiiiiiiiii Vansh…” They all shouted in unison. “Hello guys…” I replied with a pseudo smile. I wanted to live alone but now, thanks to Vyom, I am surrounded by a happening bunch of guys n gals who are looking like typical bollywood movie.


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

(Part-21) The Mysterious Messenger- Signs of Life 

Leave a Reply