• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

•●♥The Mysterious Messenger- Many People Around. Still I Am So Lonely ♥●•


 So today is my first day at the college. The new term of college has already started. I joined the college a week late. I looked around; it was the time before the assembly bell. Everybody was either busy in chatting with their friends. Girls were busy in discussing their new shades of nail-polish and the new girl who took all the attention of guys. Guys were about bikes, mobiles and obviously “girls”. Some studious looking guys were poking their head in thick 5 kgs. books. I was standing alone in the corridor feeling shy to talk to any new college mate so I started to scribble something in my notebook. “Kis tarah teri yaado se kinara kar lu Teri judaai ke sitam ko kaise gawara kar loon, Main tujhse bhichoodkar jiyu to kaise jiyu Sochata hoon ab maut ko hi apna sahara kar loon.” Piya strikes again. Gosh!!! I’ve to get over her. I tore the paper from my notebook, crushed and threw it. Suddenly the bell rang and I entered into the classroom. Everybody prefers to sit on the back seats but it was my habit since childhood to sit in the first bench. 


LINK TO OTHER PARTS:

Leave a Reply